Friday, June 4, 2010

On Turning 40

Well, it's here. The big Four-Oh. Frankly, it doesn't feel all that much different than 39. For that matter, it doesn't feel all that much different than 30. Just a few more gray hairs, a few less hairs altogether. Otherwise, not much different.

I'm hoping this can be a watershed year for me. Those of you who know me know that I've been out of work for just over a year now. It's been a long year full of life lessons and eye-opening revelations. I took a computer class or two, or three, and now I'm hoping to make a mark in the IT world. I expect to be in a better place soon, and on my way to my greatest successes ever.

Thanks to my family and friends, old and new, for your support this past year. Your kind words and advice will not go unnoticed or unheeded. You've all touched me in ways I'd never known possible, and for that I am truly grateful.

Finally, I am so looking forward to celebrating this next chapter tomorrow. Should be a helluva shindig!

Talk to you all soon. And maybe I'll even post a few "incriminating" photos of the suarez!

Yours,

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment