Sunday, June 6, 2010

On Celebrating Turning 40

Wow! What a party! Hats off to my kids for throwing the big shindig. Thanks, guys! I had an absolute blast.

Thanks to all the guests who were able to make it out. You guys all played a huge role in making my 40th birthday one of the best birthdays I've ever had. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

The band was on fire by all accounts. I'm sure we've picked up some new fans. Thanks to the band: Mick Green, Mark Green, Lee Weiner, Russ Pillsbury, and Miki Gioia. Somehow we always seem to pull it off!

Special thanks to my beautiful wife Sharon. You busted your ass to make this party a success, and you really pulled it off. Everyone said the food was incredible. The whole thing went off without a hitch, and the weather was nice enough to cooperate, though it did threaten a bit. I'm so proud of you. And I'm blessed that you're my wife. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment